Tally ERP9 Expert Course (Hindi)
Tally ERP 9 Online Course with GST covers in-depth knowledge to meet the accounting requirements of the industry. We not only teach the concepts but also helps you learn how you can Practically implement those concepts in your Day to Day Accounting Process with practical examples and entries in tally.
Don’t just learn Data Entry in Tally.
Learn Complete Accounting and Taxation System with Industry Experts.
Who Can Join Tally ERP 9 Online Course with GST?
- Anyone :- who wants to learn and perform accounting, inventory and taxation work on Tally.
- Accountants :- Accounting Job Persons, Tax Consultants, Chartered Accountants, Cost Accountants, or any other professional who need to work on Tally Software.
- Commerce Students :- Every commerce students must learn Tally ERP 9 Online Course with GST, because majority of Indian Small and Medium Businesses use Tally ERP9 for their Day to Day Accounting work.
- Business Owners :- Even if a business owner or top management don’t do data entry work in tally, then need to have knowledge of Tally Software so that they can analyze data, keep an eye on cash and fund flows, profits, finance, reporting and other valuable information that helps them in Decision Making.
Course Syllabus :-
- User Interface and Company Management
- Masters – Ledgers
- Masters – Groups
- Masters – Bill wise Debtors and Creditors Ledger
- Payment Voucher
- Day Book in Tally
- Pre-Allocation of Bills
- Receipt Voucher
- Contra and Journal Voucher
- Cheque Printing in Tally ERP
- Masters : Inventory
- Value Added Tax (VAT)
- Purchase Voucher with VAT
- Sales Voucher with VAT
- VAT Reports and Payments
- Billing Features in Tally
- Purchase Order Processing
- Sales Order Processing
- Debit and Credit Notes
- Bank Reconciliation in Tally
- Price List in Tally
- Credit Limit
- Stock Transfers
- Manufacturing Vouchers
- Batch Wise Details
- Re-Order Level in Tally
- Interest Calculations (Auto Mode)
- Voucher Types and Class
- Point of Sales
- Scenarios and Optional Vouchers
- Budgets and Controls in Tally
- Cost Centres and Cost Categories
- Party Ledger Analysis
- Purchase and Sales Reporting
- Stock Analysis and Reports
- Cash and Bank Reports
- Search, Filter and Sorting
- Financial Reports
- Multi Language
- Export, Import, Backup and Restore
- Central Sales Tax (CST) in Tally
- Service Tax in Tally
- Tax Deducted at Source (TDS) in Tally
- Tax Collected at Source (TCS) in Tally
- Central Excise in Tally
- Payroll Accounting in Tally
- Finalisation Entries
- Data Security
- Tally Audit
- Data Synchronisation
- Printing Reports
- Shortcut Keys
- GST in Tally ERP 9 :- Government of India is working on GST and still the entire picture will get clear when it’s officially placed into force. However, Tally Solutions Pvt Ltd is actively working on GST Features and Few preparations with respect to Registration of GST, Tax Structure and GST Entries in Tally are the things we need to learn right now. We will update GST module soon in our course.
Free Tally ERP 9 Online Course with GST (Module 1 to 10)
Want Free DEMO Lectures for Tally Course?
CLICK HERE to get first 10 modules absolutely FREE.
Course Fees : Rs. 1800
Frequently Asked Questions :
How will I get Training ?
Once you make Fees Payment, we will send you Download Link within 24 working hours. You can download all Contents and access it offline. We will also courier you DVD + Printed Notes on your registered address within 7 to 15 days depending upon geography. Shipment of DVD is done in India only.
How can I join Tally ERP 9 Expert Course with GST ?
You can join this Course by making ONLINE PAYMENT HERE. You can also deposit Cash / Cheque / NEFT to below account :-
Bank :- State Bank of India
A/c Name : “Business Growth”
Current A/c No : 33893762637
IFSC Code : SBIN0001107
Branch : Raopura, Vadodara
Is it difficult to learn ?
Absolutely NOT. Topics are explained through step by step process in a very simple language which is easy for students to understand and learn. The entire Tally Online Course is designed to meet the requirements of industry and are approved from C.A. & Business Experts.
What is the duration of Course ?
Generally it takes 30 to 45 days to complete entire Tally Course. However you can access entire course till 1 year. DVD and Download Link Contents come with Serial Key protection with 1 year validity on 1 computer.
What about Doubts and Queries ?
We provide Email Support till 1 year for doubts and queries.
What about Exams and Certification ?
Once you complete your course, you can appear for Online Exams which are in MCQ format. On passing exams, you will be awarded with Tally Expert Course. Passing Marks 60% and you will get 3 attempts.
Will I get Practice Files ?
Yes we have created Tally Company Data for each and every session that you will learn. This will help you to focus on the Topic you want to learn in a more Practical Way.
What about Update ?
Government makes changes from time to time in Accounting and Taxation Rules and hence Tally Software always keep updating it’s features. We provide new Videos for update and new features in Tally Software absolute FREE upto ONE year. After 1 year, if you want, you can renew your subscription by paying 50% of Course Fees. (Optional)
Course Fees : Rs. 1800
Have Questions ?
Call +91 955 882 1174
(10 AM to 7 PM)